Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Turquoise Dresser Sold

This turquoise dresser gave me a hard time. First I painted it another color and hated it so I had to redo it and start over. I love the way it turned out in the end though.

The neat thing about this dresser is it could be used for a changing table! The sides are raised so a baby won't fall off although the front isn't. All you would need to make this a changing table would be a pad. It would offer great storage for diapers, wipes, and as an extra bonus clothes. When your baby grows up no need to buy a dresser or give away a changing table that's taking up extra room in your house. This is a great two for one deal! (And changing tables can be pretty expensive!)
The handles also gave me a bit of a run for my money but I think they look fabulous now.
 The top drawer looks really cool with the extra detail it gives the dresser.
This dresser can be yours for $225.00

No comments:

Post a Comment