Monday, February 18, 2013

Bench



This is a great bench! Perfect for an entry way where you just need a place to sit down and put your shoes on.
 Or a bench by your table for some extra seating.
 I love the blue color on this one.
 I then put a great stain on it that give the color some dimension.
This bench is made from scratch and can come home with you for $55.00. Here are the dimensions on it. 13" wide, 4 ft long, 18" tall.

Here's the same bench in a golden color with a stain on top of it to give it that extra dimension.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! What are the dimensions on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dimensions are 13" wide, 4 ft long, 18" tall. I'm glad you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to buy this...how do I get hold of you...I tried emailing...

      Delete
    2. Sorry Juliana, I was out of town for a while. It's actually sold but we could make one for you if you are still interested.

      Delete